"We make brands matter" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences.
You will be part of our Global WPP team leading work for Mondelēz International and all of their brands and product ranges. A team working together to deliver both exceptional story brand strategy and future-defining systems strategy - truly realising the potential of 21st century marketing. You will work with a range of WPP creative agencies and media agencies.
Ogilvy Germany is looking for a Senior Account Manager (f/m/d) in Berlin.
- Independent handling of projects & productions from briefing to shooting
- Consultant and sparring partner, as well as link between agency, clients and suppliers
- Creation of briefings for creation, strategy and production
- Management of budgets, timings and costs
- Quality control of all produced content according to guidelines set by the client (e.g. brand guideline)
- Collaboration with our strategy and creative teams to optimize our planned and played out campaigns
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing or comparable training
- You have at least 4 - 5 years of professional experience in first-class advertising or digital agencies
- You have the will to lead and shape great brands and manage exceptional campaigns
- You are enthusiastic for good ideas and have the power of persuasion to push them through with clients
- You have multi-channel experience and a good sense for the smartest media mix
- You are the owner of a cool head when everyone else around you is running hot
- You are eloquent in spoken and written German and English
- Participation in our cross-site onboarding program
- Opportunity to work in a mobile office
- Participation in our WPP training network
- Possibility to use LinkedIn Learning
- Support for private pension plans and the granting of capital-forming benefits
- Opportunity to participate in German and English courses
- Anniversary bonuses in the form of additional vacation days
- Fruit basket, foosball, free drinks and cool parties are of course also available with us
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today's world together. We are therefore committed to assessing job candidates solely on the basis of their skills and, as a matter of principle, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Does that sound like an exciting challenge? Your contact person David Kurze is looking forward to receiving your application