INGO Hamburg is the perfect mix of big and small. Rooted in the big city of Hamburg, we are a small boutique agency where big PR ideas are brought to life by a small team of creative experts in all fields.
For our further growth, we are looking for a Junior Art Director (f/m/d) for our office in Hamburg.
- Creative development of ideas and concepts of digital solutions for products, companies, and brands
- Participating in the creation of digital communication approaches as well as cross-unit creative and campaign ideas including the execution
- Support in developing of creative briefings
- Supporting Senior Art Directors and Copywriters in their daily business
- Close collaboration with the Strategy and Account team
- Completed studies in communication design or a comparable degree or apprenticeship
- You already gathered some agency experience during an internship or already worked in an agency before
- Used to work with the common creative tools
- Ability to think outside the box, develop unusual ideas and concepts and bring them to life
- Very good English skills
- German skills are an advantage
- Participation in our cross-site onboarding program
- Opportunity to work in a mobile office
- Participation in our WPP training network
- Possibility to use LinkedIn Learning
- Support for private pension plans and the granting of capital-forming benefits
- Opportunity to participate in German and English courses
- Anniversary bonuses in the form of additional vacation days
- Fruit basket, foosball, free drinks and cool parties are of course also available with us
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today's world together. We are therefore committed to assessing job candidates solely on the basis of their skills and, as a matter of principle, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Does that sound like an exciting challenge? Your contact person Ann-Katrin Anderer is looking forward to receive your application!