Do you believe in creative freedom to pioneer a new era of economic growth? Focused on making brands and businesses matter at every level.
Ogilvy Consulting is the global strategy and innovation arm of The Ogilvy Group. An enterprise-wide offer, we provide advisory services across Futuring & Exploration, Strategy & Innovation and Transformation & Change. Ogilvy Consulting brings agile, global teams of consultants together at the intersection of brand, growth, innovation and digital. We work with specialty practices ranging from Corporate Foresight, Human-Centered Design or Behavioral Science. We are positioned as the intimate strategic advisors to the C-Suite to see, size, spark and co-create their growth pathways. We also work with other teams across the Ogilvy and WPP network to bring in a mix of diversity in people and capabilities.
Ogilvy Consulting is seeking an experienced strategy consultant for a Consulting Director (f/m/d) role in Berlin, Düsseldorf or Frankfurt.
- Managing & Lead the day-to-day project engagement, including the client relationship
- Participating in all aspects of our methodology and work, including analyzing quantitative research and creating financial models as well as creative thinking and developing strategic recommendations
- Understand clients business context and challenges
- Managing the financial and budgetary aspects of client projects
- Taking ownership of developing client deliverables
- Participating in developing new business through proposals to new clients
- Managing junior to senior team members as necessary for the successful running of project engagements
- Participating in client and external interviews and client presentations
- You have at least 6-8 years of strategy consulting experience with a major firm
- You have proven expertise in Futuring or Foresight
- Experience in Marketing and Innovation strategy experience is a plus
- A Master’s degree from a top-tier university, with a proven strong academic record
- Brand savvy-ness; understand the fundamentals of modern marketing and building strong brands in today's world
- You are able to draw critical human and cultural insights from data and observation
- You can translate strategy and strategic thinking to concrete programs and actions
- You have strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Participation in our cross-site onboarding program
- Opportunity to work in a mobile office
- Participation in our WPP training network
- Possibility to use LinkedIn Learning
- Support for private pension plans and the granting of capital-forming benefits
- Opportunity to participate in German and English courses
- Anniversary bonuses in the form of additional vacation days
- Fruit basket, foosball, free drinks and cool parties are of course also available with us
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today's world together. We are therefore committed to assessing job candidates solely on the basis of their skills and, as a matter of principle, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Does that sound like an exciting challenge? Your contact person David Kurze is looking forward to receiving your application!