Account Director (f/m/d)
"We make brands matter" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences. You will be part of a core global WPP team leading work for Mondelez and one of their specific brands and product ranges. A team working together to deliver both exceptional story brand strategy and future-defining systems strategy - truly realising the potential of 21st century marketing. You will work with a range of WPP creative agencies, media agencies and media partners.
Ogilvy Germany is looking for a Account Director (f/m/d).
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of Mondelez’s business in order to manage his portfolio of integrated accounts
- Partnering with the agencies of the WPP All Stars network in order to integrate capabilities and discipline experts to identify new business opportunities, scope of work and revenue
- Foreseeing opportunities, driving direction and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/ extend the business
- Managing the projects financially, including developing accurate budgets and profitable management of work within scope
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal network teams and effectively navigate them when there are conflicting priorities
- Interfacing regularly with all client levels and demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and flawless execution
- Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of agency staff via providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities
- Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- 8+ years of account management experience – deep expertise in digital and direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptions of global campaigns
- Strong production experience, especially of TV productions (both high and low cost productions)
- Experience working on major regional or global client accounts handling campaigns on various communication channels and multiple stakeholders, ideally for large FMCG brands
- Depth of knowledge in B2C marketing across core disciplines, including marketing automation and media/creative
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and a hands-on mentality
- Proven experience in senior client relationship and business building next to team building and leadership capabilities internally
- Excellent communication skills as well as an analytical and strategic mindset
- Participation in our cross-site onboarding program
- Opportunity to work in a mobile office
- Participation in our WPP training network
- Possibility to use LinkedIn Learning
- Support for private pension plans and the granting of capital-forming benefits
- Opportunity to participate in German and English courses
- Anniversary bonuses in the form of additional vacation days
- Fruit basket, foosball, free drinks and cool parties are of course also available with us
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today's world together. We are therefore committed to assessing job candidates solely on the basis of their skills and, as a matter of principle, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Does that sound like an exciting challenge? Your contact person David Kurze is looking forward to receiving your application!