"We make brands matter" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences.
Ogilvy Germany is looking for a Junior Systems Strategist (f/m/d).
You will be part of a core global WPP All stars team leading work on the iconic Milka brand for Mondelezacross Europe. You will be part of a core Ogilvy central strategy team working with interdisciplinary creative and media teams at Ogilvy, DAVID Madrid, INGO, Wavemaker and Social.Lab. A team working together to deliver both exceptional story brand strategy and future-defining systems strategy - truly realising the potential of 21st century marketing.
Research & insight
- Take and interpret client briefs with support
- Execute exceptional research – entrepreneurially planning, generating and managing insight – on a myriad of themes – particularly digital creative, channel formats and digital platform behaviour – and also broader audience, cultural and brand insight too and campaign performance
- Data synthesis and data story telling – Synthesise data inputs into easy to digest business stories and recommendations
- Understand the brand story strategy and interpret this for campaign asset planning
- Develop creative asset briefs – particularly digital creative assets
- Best practice knowledge – Lead by example on best practice systems thinking and educating and levelling up the rest of the strategy, client and account team
- Lead and create space for collaboration – From ongoing day to day collaboration with many partners – to creating larger spaces for workshop collaboration
Comms planning & orchestration
- Plan digital communication customer journeys – visualising journeys and managing complexity to keep campaign development feasible and effective
- With support articulate full integrated campaign plans
- Help demystify new channels – cutting through complexity to identify simple, clear opportunities for effective brand work
- Work with and build productive relationship with media agency and platforms partners
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaigns and assets
- 1 - 2 years of experience in communication, digital or social agency
- Love digital, platform & cutting edge creative
- A passion for realising brand communication in innovative ways
- A passion for digital channels and social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. TikTok, Twitch, Twitter) and keeps up to date on current formats and tactics
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders – junior to senior, account teams to creatives and knows how to educate and convince
- An interest in culture and how it is created and distributed digitally
- Good presentation design skills with a good ability to visualise
- Easy speaker, comfortable and convincing in client meetings
- Business and entrepreneurship mindset
- Organized and autonomous
- Strong analytic skills
- Hard and fast worker
- Constantly pushing the creative work, with a desire for excellence.
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider communications landscape
„Did that spark your interest? Then let’s talk to each other – about you, about us, about perspectives.
We are looking forward to your application, stating your availability. No application photo is required for your application.
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today’s world together. We therefore undertake to assess applicants who are eligible for the job solely on the basis of their abilities and in principle regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.“